Greeley County Building Permits (Kansas)

Town and City Halls in Greeley County, KS provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Greeley County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Greeley County, Kansas. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Greeley County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Tribune City Hall Tribune KS 508 Broadway Avenue 67879 620-376-4278