Beckham County Building Permits (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Beckham County, OK provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Beckham County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Beckham County, Oklahoma. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Beckham County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Carter City Hall Carter OK 100 S BROADWAY St 73627 580-486-3205

Elk City Hall Elk OK 320 West 3rd Street 73644 580-225-3230

Erick City Hall Erick OK 206 South Sheb Wooley Avenue 73645 580-526-3924

Sayre City Hall Sayre OK 102 West Main Street 73662 580-928-2260