McCurtain County Building Permits (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in McCurtain County, OK provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These McCurtain County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in McCurtain County, Oklahoma. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid McCurtain County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Haworth Town Hall Haworth OK 103 South Main Street 74740 580-245-2369

Idabel City Hall Idabel OK 201 East Main Street 74745 580-286-7608

Valliant City Hall Valliant OK 111 Dalton Avenue 74764 580-933-4556

Building Inspectors in McCurtain County, OK ensure that all construction projects meet building codes and regulations. They are responsible for monitoring designs, building materials, McCurtain County building safety codes, and utilities like electricity and plumbing. As part of this job, McCurtain County Building Inspectors issue permits for new construction, remodels, renovations, and planned construction. They also issue demolition, relocation, and occupancy permits, including inspection reports that verify that a McCurtain County property is safe for residents. Building Inspectors maintain records and reports on their inspections and permits, which include information about the McCurtain County property owners, the property, and whether the permit is valid. Their records also show McCurtain County violations and work stoppage orders. They provide information on how to receive a permit as well as permit requirements, and much of this information may be available on the Building Inspector website.

Idabel Building Inspector Idabel OK 207 South Central Avenue 74745 580-286-3704