Seminole County Building Permits (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Seminole County, OK provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Seminole County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Seminole County, Oklahoma. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Seminole County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Bowlegs Town Hall Bowlegs OK 120 Main Street 74830 405-398-4671

Cromwell City Hall Cromwell OK 100 JENKINS St 74837 405-944-5333

Sasakwa Town Hall Sasakwa OK 105 Olive St 74867 405-941-3002