Woodward County Building Permits (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Woodward County, OK provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Woodward County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Woodward County, Oklahoma. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Woodward County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Fort Supply City Hall Fort Supply OK 501 Broadway 73841 580-766-3211

Mooreland City Hall Mooreland OK 115 Ne 1 73852 580-994-5590