Grundy County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Grundy County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Grundy County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Grundy County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Grundy County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Altamont City Hall Altamont TN 1433 Main Street 37301 931-692-3971

Coalmont City Hall Coalmont TN 7426 Tennessee 56 37313 931-592-9373

Gruetli Laager City Hall Gruetli-Laager TN 27730 Tennessee 108 Scenic 37339 931-779-5147

Tracy City City Hall Tracy City TN 50 Main Street 37387 931-592-6213