Pleasants County Building Permits (West Virginia)

Town and City Halls in Pleasants County, WV provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Pleasants County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Pleasants County, West Virginia. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Pleasants County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

St Marys City Hall St. Marys WV 418 2nd Street 26170 304-684-2401