Osage County Building Permits (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Osage County, OK provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Osage County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Osage County, Oklahoma. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Osage County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Barnsdall City Hall Barnsdall OK 409 West Main Street 74002 918-847-2980

Hominy City Hall Hominy OK 219 West 1st Street 74035 918-885-2164

Pawhuska City Hall Pawhuska OK 118 West Main Street 74056 918-287-3040

Prue Town Hall Prue OK 202 Main Street 74060 918-242-3613

Shidler City Hall Shidler OK 351 Cosden Avenue 74652 918-793-7171

Wynona City Hall Wynona OK 307 Osage Street 74084 918-846-2526