Pawnee County Building Permits (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Pawnee County, OK provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Pawnee County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Pawnee County, Oklahoma. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Pawnee County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Cleveland City Hall Cleveland OK 201 North Broadway Street 74020 918-358-3506

Jennings City Hall Jennings OK 305 North Main Street 74038 918-757-4250

Pawnee City Hall Pawnee OK 510 Illinois Street 74058 918-762-2658

Ralston City Hall Ralston OK 650 E Main St 74650 918-738-4211

Westport Town Hall Cleveland OK 733 Orchard Lane 74020 918-243-7454