Grant County Building Permits (Oregon)

Town and City Halls in Grant County, OR provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Grant County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Grant County, Oregon. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Grant County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Canyon City Hall Canyon City OR 123 S Washington St 97820 541-575-0509

John Day City Hall John Day OR 450 East Main Street 97845 541-575-0028

Long Creek City Hall Long Creek OR 250 Hardisty 97856 541-421-3601

Monument City Hall Monument OR 291 Main Street 97864 541-934-2025

Mt Vernon City Hall Mount Vernon OR 199 West Main Street 97865 541-932-4688

Seneca City Hall Seneca OR 106 A Ave 97873 541-542-2161