Josephine County Building Permits (Oregon)

Building Departments in Josephine County, OR create and enforce building codes and zoning rules to ensure that buildings are safe. They also review and approve building plans and issue Josephine County building permits. These building permits may be required for land development, renovations, demolition, repairs, and other construction. Permits can show if a building meets Josephine County fire codes and other building regulations, demonstrate that a building is safe to occupy, and they can also be used to prove that a construction project holds a valid Josephine County building permit. Josephine County Building Departments provide information on which projects require a building permit, how to apply for a permit, and the rules for receiving a permit. They may also provide searchable databases of approved Josephine County building permits. Building Departments often provide online access to building permit rules and records.

Josephine Building Department Grants Pass OR 700 Northwest Dimmick Street, Ste A 97526 541-474-5405

Josephine County Planning Department Grants Pass OR 510 Northwest 4th Street, Ste 1 97526 541-474-5421

Town and City Halls in Josephine County, OR provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Josephine County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Josephine County, Oregon. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Josephine County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Cave Junction City Hall Cave Junction OR 222 Lister Street 97523 541-592-2156