Hutchinson County Building Permits (South Dakota)

Town and City Halls in Hutchinson County, SD provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Hutchinson County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Hutchinson County, South Dakota. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Hutchinson County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Parkston City Hall Parkston SD 207 West Main Street 57366 605-928-7301

Tripp City Hall Tripp SD 105 North Main Street 57376 605-935-6332