McCook County Building Permits (South Dakota)

Town and City Halls in McCook County, SD provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These McCook County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in McCook County, South Dakota. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid McCook County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Bridgewater City Hall Bridgewater SD 232 North Main Avenue 57319 605-729-2690

Canistota City Hall Canistota SD 228 Main Street 57012 605-296-3551

Montrose City Hall Montrose SD # A, 100 W Main St, # A 57048 605-363-5065

Salem City Hall Salem SD 400 N Main St 57058 605-425-2301

Spencer City Hall Spencer SD 306 Main St 57374 605-246-2764