Crockett County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Crockett County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Crockett County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Crockett County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Crockett County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Bells City Hall Bells TN 12984 U.s. 79 38006 731-663-2334

Friendship City Hall Friendship TN 631 Main Street 38034 731-677-2396

Gadsden City Hall Gadsden TN 229 High Street 38337 731-784-2235