Gibson County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Gibson County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Gibson County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Gibson County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Gibson County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Bradford City Hall Bradford TN 216 East Main Street 38316 731-742-3465

Dyer City Hall Dyer TN 235 S Royal St 38330 731-692-3767

Medina City Hall Milan TN 201 U.s. 45e 38358 731-783-1800

Milan City Hall Milan TN 1061 South Main Street 38358 731-686-3301

Rutherford City Hall Rutherford TN 206 East Main Street 38369 731-665-7166

Rutherford Town Hall Rutherford TN 206 East Main Street 38369 731-665-7166

Trenton City Hall Trenton TN 309 South College Street, Ste B 38382 731-855-2013

Building Inspectors in Gibson County, TN ensure that all construction projects meet building codes and regulations. They are responsible for monitoring designs, building materials, Gibson County building safety codes, and utilities like electricity and plumbing. As part of this job, Gibson County Building Inspectors issue permits for new construction, remodels, renovations, and planned construction. They also issue demolition, relocation, and occupancy permits, including inspection reports that verify that a Gibson County property is safe for residents. Building Inspectors maintain records and reports on their inspections and permits, which include information about the Gibson County property owners, the property, and whether the permit is valid. Their records also show Gibson County violations and work stoppage orders. They provide information on how to receive a permit as well as permit requirements, and much of this information may be available on the Building Inspector website.

Humboldt Building Inspector Humboldt TN 1421 Osborne Street, 1 38343 731-784-3717