Cumberland County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Cumberland County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Cumberland County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Cumberland County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Cumberland County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Crab Orchard Town Hall Crab Orchard TN 338 Hebbertsburg Road 37723 931-484-2815

Crossville City Hall Crossville TN 392 North Main Street 38555 931-484-5113

Mayland Town Hall Crossville TN 45 Jim Garrett Road 38571

Pleasant Hill Town Hall Crossville TN 351 East Main Street 38571 931-277-5511