Rhea County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Rhea County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Rhea County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Rhea County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Rhea County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Dayton City Hall Dayton TN 399 1st Avenue 37321 423-775-1817

Graysville City Hall Graysville TN 151 Mill Street 37338 423-775-9242

Spring City City Hall Spring City TN 229 Front Street 37381 423-365-6441