Grainger County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Grainger County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Grainger County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Grainger County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Grainger County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Bean Station City Hall Bean Station TN 785 Main Street 37708 865-993-3177

Blaine City Hall Blaine TN 220 Indian Ridge Road 37709 865-933-1240

Rutledge City Hall Rutledge TN 8028 Rutledge Pike 37861 865-828-4513