Hawkins County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Hawkins County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Hawkins County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Hawkins County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Hawkins County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Bulls Gap Town Hall Bulls Gap TN 139 South Main Street 37711 423-235-5216

Church Hill City Hall Church Hill TN 300 East Main Boulevard 37642 423-357-6161

Rogersville City Hall Rogersville TN 106 East Kyle Street 37857 423-272-7497

Surgoinsville City Hall Surgoinsville TN 1735 Main Street 37873 423-345-2213