Hardin County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Hardin County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Hardin County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Hardin County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Hardin County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Crump City Hall Crump TN 3020 U.S. Highway 64 38327 731-632-4224

Saltillo City Hall Saltillo TN 160 Oak Avenue 38370 731-687-3292

Savannah City Hall Savannah TN 1020 East Main Street 38372 731-925-5595