Perry County Building Permits (Tennessee)

Town and City Halls in Perry County, TN provide municipal services for their community, such as preserving vital records and issuing and filing building permits. These Perry County building permits may be required for a number of construction projects, including renovations, demolitions, repairs, land development, and planned construction. They may also issue land use permits related to property boundary lines, as well as occupancy permits that certify that a building meets code and can be occupied by residents in Perry County, Tennessee. These records can be used to prove that a construction project has a valid Perry County permit, find approved and rejected permit applications, or to look up building permit requirements, apply for a permit, or search for approved permits. Town and City Halls typically provide online access to their building permit services.

Linden City Hall Linden TN 216 East Main Street 37096 931-589-2736

Lobelville City Hall Lobelville TN 55 South Main Street 37097 931-593-2285

Lobelville City Hall Lobelville TN 135 North Main Street 37097 931-593-2285